2019年8月11日日曜日

Day4 Eco Banana~ Paronella park~ Malanda Organic Farm~ Follow your heart

Cairns Refresh Camp Day4

23rd July (tue)


Eco Banana farm~ Paronella Park~ Malanda Organic farm
Jun and Masayo drove 12 seater bus for Fukushima kids.
Thank you very much.

We saw Plantain office from car, we explained kids about Their support.
Planman donated all print material for Japan day of Hope.We are really appreciate it.


We arrived Eco Banana farm.

Fukushima kids visited here since 2015.
We really appreciate their continous support and great story.



Fukushima kids really enjoyed these fresh and healthy banana.


  
Thank you very much Frank and his family.


For Industrialise food for production is not best food to us to consume.
Is better to eat slow glowning,  organic food for us. 
better for your stomach and digestive system.





Yes,  there is always challenge in the life.

But If your thinking right, if you heart is in right place,
Then Challenge is not hard.

Everything is start from your heart and soul.


you see life in the soil. There are no chemical in soil here.
Then you can have healthy food. Soil and food, you can't separate.



To teach educate younger generation to understand to how to food growing.
Earth is going to support your life.

It's important keep healthy earth.


That's my dream.


Fukushima kids inspired Frank san's story.






IF you see this frog, That's mean your soil is healthy.

 Message from Frank

After Eco banana farm, we visited Paronella park.
Junko from Paronella park is our comittie member and she does many important job for us.
We really appreciated it ><
Fukushima kids really enjoyed yummy and fresh lunch at paronella park.



image

 Junko took Fukushima kids paronella park tour.


Dream Coma true!





Dream Letter


Thank you very much Mark, Judy, Junko and all Paronella park staff for your continous supoort.
Kids really have a wonderful time!
Dream come True!
After wonderful experience at paronella park, we visited Taka's organic farm at Malanda.












 Kids really enjoyed fresh veg.


Cooking time for dinner.





Yuki, Hitomi and K kun visited from Atherton to meet kids.
Yuki also our committee member and we really appreciated all their great support.

Kids shared their story.

Thank you very much Alexander san for great support again!




 Fukushima kids really enjoyed their dinner.Thank you very much Takasan Inge san and family for all your support.


This is first time camping for almost kids.

This tent was donated by Mr Allan at Japan day of Hope.
Kids really enjoyed and Thank you very much!





These are Kids report.
Report below translated by Akina, Emi, Sanae and Yuka san.Thank you all! 


Ayaka Fujii



Ayaka Fujii

I was surprised that Taka-san is managing his farm in a place with weeds and pest insects. I listened to many stories from him and felt that choosing to go on one's own way is challenging but very rewarding. I had a really fun day at the Eco Banana Farm, tasting lots of bananas and having some hands-on experiences. I am very happy to be able to literary touch the Australian nature. 

I was impressed by how much they care about nature at the Eco Banana Farm and Taka-san's organic farm. Until today I believed that the weeds had to be pulled off and pest insects had to be killed. However, by co-existing with the nature, I think the crops will be better and more eco-friendly. The bananas were sweeter than the ones I usually eat and I ate many of them. 

Also the experience of working at Taka-san's farm in Malanda was a memorable one. We harvested vegetables with our own hands and made curry by ourselves. Time flew really quickly as we were having such a good time.
We also went to Paronella Park and threw coins there, and learned about Mr.Paronella's life and passion. He really loved that water fall, and I felt his passion in the building designs in the way he could see the water fall. 
Overall, I thought the organic farmer Taka-san's talk was really amazing. I was glad that we learned about the important things about how to live a life, and also learned a lot about the nuclear power plants. I thought I want to become a person who can express opinions to many people. It was really interesting, thank you very much!



Miko Kambayashi

Miko Kanbayashi

First impressions:
* Organic bananas made naturally without killing insects are delicious and healthy.
* Banana smoothies were delicious
* I liked the waterfall at Paronella Park.
.......

Reflections:
When I went to banana farm, I ate pesticide-free bananas. For breakfast, I've been eating cornflakes with banana, so when I ate organic banana, I felt that it was different.
At Paronella Park, Junko took us around the buildings that Mr Paronella constructed. I was very surprised that about 70% of the buildings were built by Mr Paronella himself. 
He designed the hydroelectricity system by the waterfall, and he made his dream come true, which I thought was amazing. 
At Taka's farm, he grows produce through crop rotation and does not kill insects. I thought it was impressive the way he cares for the earth.
We could eat wasabi leaves, rocket and edible chrysanthemum straight off the leaves. Vegetables are not my favourite, but I was able to enjoy eating them.




Yuhi Watanabe


Yuuhi Watanabe 

First impressions:
We went to eco banana farm. I hate insects. There were many insects at the farm we visited today. However, I learnt that those insects are not pests and that they play an integral role on earth. The bananas that I ate today were delicious. I hated insects but I changed my thinking towards them.

Reflections:
We also went to Taka's farm. It was my first experience to eat vegetables raw straight from the farm. Moreover, I was surprised how delicious it was.
We picked some vegetables and washed them. We also cooked together, which was really fun. I am not good at cooking but I tried my best. It was very delicious.

We got to hear from Taka. Until now, I would think too much about other people and conform to others. For example, there have been many times whereby if no one is putting their hand up in the classroom, I would not as well. However, even if people laugh at me, I thought that I would go my way. If I'm constantly thinking about what others think of me, I thought that life would definitely not be fun. What people hold as common sense might not be that common to others. This made me think that I should live freely while being considerate of others. If I did not hear this today, I would have remained unchanged. I was glad I could hear this.



Yua Kanno


Yua Kanno

Today I went to the Banana Farm. I found that they didn't kill bugs so that they could protect the earth environment. I want to know more about the organic farming.

This morning, we visited the Banana Farm. I actually hate bugs. Therefore, if I were a farmer, I would use a lot of chemicals. On the other hand, the people in Banana Farm said "we are growing bugs and weeds together with bananas because they are helping the environmental circulation. That's why we can make delicious bananas."
Taka's farm where we visited in the afternoon was also doing an organic farming. I learned that the vegetables here were healthy because they were chemical free. I would like to remember it for the rest of my life.

I listened to Taka san's history. From his story, I realised that "the thing I was believing a common sense/knowledge might not be the same for others, that's why we needed to respect each other".

At the Paronella Park, I was amazed by the buildings there.
We could learn today because of your support. Thank you very much for all the supporters.






Karin Hirakuri


I thought there were many people who had their own unfettered thoughts in Australia.
I thought the people in Banana Farm were very kind so that they gave us a full box of banana.
Go for it as you think and try it drastically. Most of people who I met today brought out this word. I realised again, that this word was really important.

I found a lot of workers who had earrings, dyed hair and tattoo. I liked that there were not so much of rules and prejudices for their appearances in this country.
I think it is a good thing to work with your favourites.
"Be honest with yourself, and enjoy your life!"
I thought a lot today and learned a lot today.


Yushi Ito



Yushi Ito

I went to the Eco Banana Farm today. I found the idea for the first time, that they didn't treat the bugs or worms as evil, they didn't kill them but let circulate them. I had been thinking they were bad pests, but I was surprised that people could make those delicious bananas without eliminating them. I ate some fresh vegetables at Taka's farm. It was my first experience and enjoyable.

I was moved by the way of farming without killing bugs and weeds. I hope the gentle farming with no chemicals will spread in the world and it should connect to the safe and relieved world in the future.
The word "Gentle Farming" stuck in my mind and I was interested in agriculture. I also want to get together with the nature like this farming, and create a peaceful world in the future.
The curry we made altogether was yummy.
The daikon radish salad which Yua and I made was yum too.
I want to be closer to everyone, more and more.

I went to Paronella Park today. I saw the castle which Jose Paronella made. There were the marks showing he made it by his own hands, which I felt his history. The waterfall was really beautiful, so that I couldn't stop taking photos. The lunch we had there was delicious.
I was into the roast beef sandwiches! Really yum!
At the fountain, I wondered what Paronella was thinking at that time, and I thought about my future as well.
It is not exactly determined yet though, I wished my dream would come true, when I tossed the coin.



Taisei Kanno


Taisei Kanno

First impressions:
I went to eco banana farm. I was moved by the act of valuing and caring for insects and plants. They are part of nature. If we don't care for them, they might become extinct.

Reflections:
Taka san talked to us about how each person has their own thoughts and different ideas of common sense. What other people are saying might not necessarily be 'right'. I tend to get swayed by other people's opinions and often withhold myself from saying my views clearly. However, after hearing what Taka said, and given everyone thinks differently, I wanted to be able to say what I think more confidently.
Moreover, after learning about organic farming, I gained greater understanding about how important it is to care for insects and plants. Rather than thinking about farming as growing crops for human beings, we were invited to think about it in context of using one part of nature (for our sustenance).
At Paronella Park, we observed constructions that were built around the waterfall, using recycled goods such as rails. I learnt about how much Mr Paronella wanted to build that place and how much he wanted to make his dreams come true.


0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿