2017年4月21日金曜日

Fukushima Kids Refresh Camp Mareeba farm day2

ファームステイの2日目。
Day 2 of Farm Stay.

Fukushima kids decided their leader for farm stay.


They do cooking, clean up and everything during stay.


Breakfast time











After Breakfast, Let's go to farm work.




Jason explained us about job.



Firstable, 4 kids started farm work.
Other team went to buggy ride.

We climebed tree and all worked really hard!
Well done every one.


 

 
After 90min, other team came back for swap.

Second team start farm work.




 

 


It was hot and hard work.


But Famer Mike san said to kids that they did great job!
They are so happy to hear.


Also after hard work, Fukushima kids really appreciated farmer to produce food for us.

Thank you so much for great experience.



This day, Yuki, Masayo and Yuka arrived in the morning, 

Also people from Atherton area and Mt Garnet!!!

Also Akina family came to support this project from Hosham in VIC.

We are really appreciated.



After lunch, Fukushima kids did speech about Fukushima and their feeling in Japanese




Local people had tears after their story and we recognize how lucky we are in Cairns.
We can walk bare feet in the nature and just enjoy nature everywhere in Cairns.


 



Fukushima kids are here for not just having good time and refresh in Cairns.

They also came here for talk about their current situation in Fukushima.So there is speech opportunity everyday. 

We wish they can share their true feeling and thought.




Then helping prepare dinner .


 

 

 

 

 

 


After prepareaion , 4 kids went to buggy ride.


 


Other 4 kids did yoga in the nature.
 


Nice and relaxing in the nature.
It was special time.

 


 

They enjoyed walking barefeet in the nature, because they can't do that in Fukushima.


Beautiful dinner.

Then Talking session for Local people.


English Speech this time.

There are many questions from local people and Fukushima kids really well.

 


 

Translated by Yuka, Photo and movie by Masayo.
Thank you so much.

Jason, Chika and Emily family Thank you so much for everything.

Thank you so much for 
all people came to listen and meet Fukushima kids, 
We really appreciated.

Malanda Organic Farmer Taka donated organic veg for Fukushima Kids.
Thank you so much! Kids really enjoyed!






One of Student Koki was really excited to share his dream " make new energy" to local people.
I am sure He will develop new energy one day! 






Kid's feed back translated by Akina.
****************

Masato Kaneko


Today I moved my body a lot and got tired but I had a lot of fun.
Early in the morning we were divided into two groups and first we explored the farm and later we helped to get rid of the dead leaves from the lychee trees. I had never done it in Fukushima so it was a precious experience.
After having lunch, we rode on a quod bike and moved around in a crazy speed. We went up the hill, then when we came down a fruit hit the bike and I thought I was gonna die!
And then I had a chance to drive a buggy bike. I had never drove any vehicles other than a bicycle so it was a precious experience.

At night, I gave my speech in English and I had a teacher to teach me where to improve so it was meaningful. Also it was good that I could reassure the importance of English as I speak with everyone.
There were many encounters with various people within this 3 days and we listened to various ideas of people so it was a great experience.

____________________

Manaka Mashiko



Today, we helped a work of the farm where we stayed. First of all, my team went on a farm tour. We rode on a buggy bike and experienced the highest speed that my hat was almost blown away. I was scared at the first time but at the second time and third time, I was shouting for joy. 

After that we helped the farm work for about one hour. I climbed a tree for the first time in my life and it was very fun. It was very good for me that I could enjoy it laughing with my teammates. That was a work to remove some brownish dead leaves from lychee trees. I saw a lychee tree for the first time and I could only move my eyes but I couldn’t move my hands. I thought it was an orange tree or something at the first sight. I was overwhelmed and felt a bit dizzy.
In the evening, we did some speech in front of guests. It was my second speech so I was not too nervous to read it fluently. I had a lot of precious experiences in one day. I would like to enjoy the rest 5 days with everyone with fun.





Emiru Okabe

oday, we helped out at the farm for the whole day.
We divided up amongst ourselves in two groups. In my group, there were Koki, Masato and Manaka. On buggy car, we went to see goat shed and termite
hills.

When we milked the goats, the goats were adorable and it was therapeutic.
We also helped to prune dead branches. The task itself was simple but given the heat, I used up a lot of energy physically.
After lunch, I went on buggy cars. The speed as really fast and I felt the insects, soil and branches flying across my face.
Today, I spent the whole day in the nature. I thought that it would be lovely - even if it might be impossible now - to live a life in the nature in Fukushima, too.
After dinner, there was an opportunity for people to hear our speech.
I noticed that I paused in the wrong places, so I want to be more careful in the future.
There were many questions about Fukushima, which I was happy about.
The experience here was very precious and I felt grateful for the opportunity.





______________

Koki Fujita

Today there were so many first-time experience. I had so much fun that I felt like my mind was not catching up with the body.

Firstly we had the farm tour. The scenes and the smell of the farm were something we don't have in Fukushima, and when I heard the total area of the property, I was so amazed like my eye balls were gonna pop out!!
We helped to cut off some lychee tree branches which was something we cannot experience in Fukushima. Everything was exciting at the farm.
We also went around on the the crazy road with Jason and Mike and we made legend! That's one of the most memorable experience.
At night, after I finished my speech, I had an opportunity to discuss about the future energy source with Mr.Kodama, Yuka and Jason and I really enjoyed it. I was really proud that I could be part of the conversation. Through this discussion, I strongly thought I should give them back the favour by making my dream come true. To make that happen, I would like to work on the things in front of me one by one.




_________________

Mito Kondo




Plucking lychee tree branches Today, in the morning, we plucked some dead branches off lychee trees. At
first, it was very hot and the dead branches wouldn’t come of very easily.
However, as I did more, I got more used to it. Initially, I was sweating a lot and it was tiring, but I felt a big sense of accomplishment.

Farm visit
After plucking the branches off, we went to see the farm. It was quite amazing because it was just after a snake had swallowed a chicken. I really enjoyed cuddling a baby goat. We went on a buggy car, saw a herd of goats and then fed them.

Tour, quad bikes, buggy bike and yoga After lunch, we cooked around the place on a buggy bike.
It was really fast and enjoyable. After that, we rode on quad bikes. We drove with full speed, I felt like I turned into wind!!
Finally, we did yoga. It was very calming, which was good.

Speech
In the evening, we did speech. Today, I think I spoke really well.
Compared to Fukushima, I can move around freely and the air that I breathe in is so fresh. Australia is awesome!



_________________


岩崎未来 





Today we had a bacon and egg for breakfast. Here in farm we had all the meals outside. It was a great time, as in Fukushima we've never been able to eat outside since the earthquake.
After breakfast we helped the work to get rid of the dead leaves from the lychee tree. It was very hot and tiring but it was a good experience.

After that we had a drive on the ATV buggy. We also fed some goats on the way. It was my first time to feed goats and ride the buggy bikes so it was so much fun.
In the afternoon, we went even further on the buggy. We went up and down the steep slopes too and it was fun.
After the buggy ride we did Yoga. I could relax in the nature of Cairns so it was nice.
Before we went to bed we looked at the stars. It was the most beautiful night sky I've ever seen. Tomorrow is the last day at the farm so I want to enjoy the short time.


__________________

Ririko Kanno



Today was the second day of the farm stay. In the morning we helped to prepare the breakfast. 

After that we were divided into two groups. My group went to get rid of the dead branches of the lychee trees. It was very hot and it was difficult to take the dead leaves off the branches. But I gradually got used to it. I was very sweaty. 

Then we went to explore the farm. After sweating a lot it was really cool to be on the buggy bike. We did things like feeding goats. They came so up close to me so I was surprised. They drove the buggy bike really fast so I felt good.
Then we did Yoga. I did it for the first time. My body is not very flexible so it wasn’t easy.
At night we had some guests so we gave our speech in English. I got very nervous. I think I went too long, but I am glad I could read it to the end.



_________________________

Himari Hanatsu



Today, we worked to remove the dead lychee leaves from morning. It was very hot and hard work, and it had been a while since we sweated a lot. However, it was so fun.
After that, we joined a tour on buggy bikes. I was lucky to see them feeding the goats milk. When I experienced feeding the goats, I felt a bit scared.
In the afternoon, we went on a spin on the buggy bikes and then did yoga outside. It was very refreshing.
It was a great experience for me to touch the environment, lying on grass and walking outside with bare feet. I really enjoyed it.
It had been ages since I helped a farm work last time because we have not been allowed to do that in Fukushima since the nuclear disasters. I had a great experience today.




*****************

Photos 

Nick's Plc,Taka's Frm,Malanda scl,Paronella & Leyland Day1
https://www.facebook.com/pg/smilewithkids/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1354445254643081

Layland Station Farmstay - Day2
https://www.facebook.com/pg/smilewithkids/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1354450361309237



Fukushima kids really enjoyed experience in Cairns.
Thank you very much for your support.

We really appreciated.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿