2017年4月27日木曜日

Farm Stay Day3 -Hayabusa of Kuranda- Kuranda Koala Gardens- Sushi Train Smithfield


Layland Station Farm Stay Day 3 


They started the day with beautiful Sunrise.











Prepared breakfast


Clean up time.

Washing sheets, making bed,

Cleaning room, kitchen, bathroom, toilet...





Well done.


After bike ride experience with Jason, We had to say good bye to

Jason&Chika family.


Each kids expressed their feeling and their appreciation.

They really enjoyed farm stay, they could do many things like waking bare feet, farm experience, running around in the nature that they can't do in Fukushima.












Fukushima kids really had great time.



Thank you so much!!!




After farm stay,We visited to Hayabusa of Kuranda.

Hayabusa Ben put donation box for us and He always support our project.
We are really appreciated.










Enjoyed Busk's Japanese tea as well.


Fukushima Kids did their speech.
Thank you so much for listening.












Thank you so much for your continuous support Ben san.


We went to Kuranda Koala Gardens.

Cairns Zoo invited Fukushima kids in 2015 and 2016.
This year Fukushima kids wento to Kuranda Koala Gardens.

We really appreciated continous support.

Kids were so happy to caddle Koala.

















They could meet many Australian animal and they were so happy!

After Kuranda visit, Fukushima kids visited Sushi Train

Sushi Train Smithfield invited Fukushima kids since 2015.

They really enjoyed Sushi and Japanese food.
All staff there were very friendy and kind.
We really appreciated continous support from Sushi Train Smithfield.









Fukushima Kids expressed their appreciation.






Thank you so much Sushi Train Smithfield!!!




*Fukushima Kid's report*

___________________

Emiru Okabe


Today, we spent the morning at the farm and passed our time in Kuranda in the afternoon.
At the farm, after having very filling ham and cheese toasties for breakfast, we made our beds and tidied up the house.

I struggled to put the bedsheets on the bed, and it reminded me how amazing my mother is as well as the significance of her presence. 
When I go back to Japan, I want to be proactive in helping mum around the house more.

Afterwards, we went driving on quad bikes around the farm.
It was really fast; speed that I would not experience in Japan. It was a bit scary but a lot of fun. Handling the bikes was quite tricky but I managed to do it with Jason’s help.
Three days at the farm were really precious.

To not have to think about radiation at all and to enjoy the nature with my whole body - it was just fantastic!

In Kuranda, we went to Ben san’s shop and enjoyed some Japanese dumpling sweets. I chose eucalyptus dumplings. It was my first time to try it. The
fragrance of eucalyptus leaves was gentle and I really liked it.

At Koala Gardens, I cuddled koala bears for the first time!!
It had some strange smell, but it was very gentle and adorable. I thought it was good to always try something new.

Other than koala, we also saw crocodiles and kangaroos.
It felt more ‘free’ than zoos in Japan and it was good to see animals that appeared relaxed!!
After this, Yuka gave me a lift to Sushi Train. There were many types of sushi there that I would not find in Japan. 


Today, I heard the phrase “we were invited” many more times than usual. I really felt grateful.



______________________

Koki Fujita



Farm stay (Last Day) Koki Fujita

The wonderful farm stay experience is coming to an end today.

This morning, we started off with cleaning up the house. I think we all feel that we were able to cooperate better with one another since coming to the farm, and we all felt that we've grown up more.

During the last three days, I had the role of a leader and I gave it my all. I was able to do this because of support from Chika san and Jason. I'm so full of gratitude.

Drawing on the experience from the previous evening, I'm thankful to the farm stay experience which gave me an opportunity to talk about energy issues.

I felt my horizon and possibilities expand within myself.

At the same time, I feel like my aspirations have become clearer.

I LOVE FARM STAY.

In the afternoon, we visited a zoo-like place where I got to see animals that I wouldn't get to see in Japan. I was able to appreciate the wonders of animals again. I also loved the sushi in the afternoon, too. I enjoyed every bite, and every single grain of rice.

_________________

Masato Kaneko





Today was the last day at the farm. For breakfast, we had toasted sandwiches, which were delicious. After cleaning up the house, we went on a quads bike ride. It was so much fun! Thank you so much for the opportunity!

Visiting Ben's sweet shop
We enjoyed some Japanese sweets. It was so delicious, I wish I could go and eat there again. Ken's mango hoji tea was also delicious, I'd love to have some more of it. After this, we saw some Australian animals. They were adorable.

Sushi train
I ate a lot of sushi there. In fact, I had 11 plates worth. They were so delicious. The staff there were very kind and it was a lot of fun. I ate sushi that I wouldn't find in Japan. There were many things I learnt in the last three days.


________________________________________________

Mito Kondo



Today was the last day at the farm. For breakfast, we had toasted sandwiches, which were very delicious. After tidying up the rooms, we went on quad bikes. It was a lot of fun! China san, Jason, Emily - thank you so much!

Ben san’s shop

At Ben san’s shop, we enjoyed some Japanese sweets. The mitarashi dango (Japanese sticky rice dumplings with sweet soy-based sauce) were delicious.
I’d love to go there again. We were also treated to mango houji tea from next door, which was delicious also. After this, we saw koala and kangaroos. They were adorable.

Sushi shop
At sushi shop, we had some Japanese food for what felt like the first time in a long while. They were delicious and I ate a lot. The staff there were very kind and we enjoyed our time there. Afterwards, I saw my host family after being away from them for three days. They were so kind and it was so good to see them again!
In Fukushima, we cannot freely touch the grass and it’s difficult to be active outdoors, but through farm stay experience we were able to do that so it was really great.
__________________________
Ririko Kanno





Today, we farewelled Chika san and Jason who have been hosting us at the farm. They fed us delicious food and took really good care of us.

In the morning, I helped out with preparing the breakfast, and I got to ride on a mountain bike. Jason drove really fast, and the breeze was really refreshing. When I tried driving by myself, I found it difficult to handle the bike. I ended up driving into a bush but Jason helped me, which was good. It was a lot of fun though.

After this, we went to a place where there are koala bears. Last time I went to a zoo with a koala bear I couldn't hold one, but this time I was able to cuddle a koala so I was really happy. I was also happy that we were able to have a photo with the koala. We later went to a sushi shop. There were sushi there that we couldn't find in Japan. They were delicious.

I was tired by the end of the day but I had a lot of fun.
____________________________

Miku Iwasaki




In the morning, I woke up at around 5am and six of us went to see the sunrise together. At first, it was pitch black and we couldn't see anything. Gradually, the sky turned lighter and the sun started to rise. 

It was so beautiful I was moved.
Afterwards, I went on quad bikes. When I went on it with Jason, it was so fast I really enjoyed it.
At about 11am, we went in a car and headed to koala garden. I cuddled a koala bear and took photos with kangaroos, which was lovely.

Afterwards, we went to Sushi Train and enjoyed eating some sushi. There were some fancy sushi that I wouldn't be able to find in Japan and I was surprised to see them.
I am quite tired today so I will go to bed early and I want to enjoy tomorrow as well.
__________________________

Manaka Mashiko




Today, we farewelled Jason, Chika-san and Emily chan, whom we spent time with at the farm. Everyday we had lovely time together such as over cooking meals together. We got to ride on Jason's mountain bike (quad bike) and drive it. I was scared to drive on it so I reached later than everyone else. In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. 

Last time when I went to another zoo, I took a picture of cuddling (the animal) so I didn't take any photo this time round. Other people commented the experience as "smelly".
For lunch, we went to eat sushi. I love udon noodles with curry sauce so I ordered it, but it was quite spicy and so we tried to eat it together, which was good. There were some interesting sushi there, which was fun to see.
_________________


Himari Hamatsu




This morning, we cleaned the house. We all divided up the chores, which was good. We finished quicker than I thought. After this, I went on a bike ride with Jason. It was really fast but really fun.

In the afternoon, we went to sushi shop, as well as koala garden. At the Koala Gardens, I cuddled a koala bear. It was a bit smelly, but really fun. We had some sweets at Hayabusa sweet shop. I had a Japanese sweet called 'mitarashi dango', which was delicious. Later, we visited Sushi Train. There were sushi there that I have never seen before, and they were all delicious.

Today, I was reminded that all these precious experiences have been possible due to support from many people. To be able to cuddle koala is something I cannot do in Fukushima let alone Japan. Today was a really fun day.

************************************************




Thank you so much for all your support.
We really appreciated!


Layland Station Farm Stay
https://www.facebook.com/laylandstation/


Hayabusa of Kuranda
https://www.facebook.com/Hayabusa-of-Kuranda-313482745510605/

Kuranda Koala Gardens  
http://www.koalagardens.com

Sushi Train Smithfield
https://www.facebook.com/Sushi-Train-Smithfield-620364694750996/

Play Earth Ben san 
Play Earth

Masayosan 


Yuka san

Akina Koh san Family








0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿