2021年3月10日水曜日

March 11, Memorial Day - Japan Day of Hope 2021 ONLINE-

Thanks to the support of wonderful community in Cairns, we are delighted to host the 11th Japan day of Hope. 

This year, considering the circumstances, Japan Day of Hope will be streamed as an online video. 


Year after year, this event is made possible by people in Cairns who remember those who are experiencing ongoing hardship 10 years since the earthquake, tsunami and the nuclear disaster. 
The Japan Day of Hope movie brings together voices of hope - messages of Fukushima children, reflections on 10 years since 3.11, and expressions of encouragement from Japan and Australia amidst the global pandemic. Even though we are apart, we are not alone.
 __________________________ 

Japan Day of Hope 2021 Chief Editor: Ryo Tsumura Our heartfelt thanks go to Ryo for taking on the mammoth task of putting together the movie. 
Thank you for working on is so thoughtfully and tirelessly and connecting everyone in such beautiful way. Ryo's Youtube link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCLJ_7g8QEWiYeEEUTM6FMfg 


We would like to introduce some comment from people of Fukushima, after watching this video. 

Thank you very much for all your support.


------ 
When I watched the video, I was filled with the appreciation for so many people who had been involved in to support Fukushima for 10 years continuously. 
Seeing my daughter joined the Refresh Camp, also the students who is awaiting for the next trip to cairns. Seeing all these participant’s smiles made me so happy. Last week, there was a big earthquake in Fukushima after 10 years from 311. 
My daughter did not remember much about it from 10 years ago, but this time she got very frightened. 
Back in 10 year ago, on top of the strong shake, there were explosions and Tsunami. To reflect the situations, I lost words. 
My daughter would love to visit Cairns again with the same crew in the future. Thank you so much for putting this wonderful movie. Love from Fukushima. 

 From Tomoe Maruyama 
 -------- 

This movie brought me a flash back of the a lot of memory of The disasters and the time my daughter joined the Cairns Refresh Camp. 
Once again, I realised that would like to continue to express my appreciations and share the experiences that I have through the disaster. 
Thank you so much and see you soon again. 

 From Yua and Maki , Kanno 
 --------- 

Dear all, Thank you so much for the movie. It was very touching. 
Once again, I realised that it is not only adult, but children have wounds not yet healed after 10 years. Children were given the energy to move forward and step up towards to the future by many supporters. 
In this difficult time, thank you very much for sending a warm love to Fukushima. Our children are working hard to pay your kindness back in the near future. 
 
From Akemi Hirakuri
 ------

It was very touching to feel the love for Fukushima, really appreciated. 
It was a great experience to send my child to the Refresh Camp because that projects told them the connections between people. 
Thank you so much. 
This encouraged me to broaden the outlook and do the best I can. 
See you again, soon. 

From Mieko and Taisei, Kanno 
 ------ 

So grateful to see wonderful performances from Cairns, also the messages from children of Fukushima, that warmed my heart. 
With the covid, Refreshment Programs were cancelled, that has made me isolate, but this video brightened me up. 
Last week, there was big earthquakes for the first time after 2011, it frightened my second child who wasn’t born 10 years ago. 
That made my mind to raise my children to be able to think the future of Fukushima even they didn’t experienced the disaster. 
We look forward to seeing you all in Cairns! 

From Miki Ito 
 ------ 
Really appreciated for everyone’s supports and messages. 
Thank you so much. 

From Kazuko Hisada
 ------ 

Thank you very much for praying for Fukushima, also healthy growth of the children who will carry the future. Really really appreciated. 
This reminded me of the time my child joined the Cairns Refresh Camp. We would like to share all the learnings and experiences from it to people. 
I will come to see you when I fulfil my dreams. Really looking forward to visiting Cairns soon. 

From Ayaka & Naomi, Fujii 
 ------
 
It was a wonderful movie. 
Cairns Refresh Camp gave opportunities not only to my daughter, but also to myself (mother) to think. Thank you very much. 

From Tomomi Suzuki 
 ------ 

Wonderful movie it was. 
It is the best treasure to see our children’s growth. 
It is 10 years since, many special memorial events take places. This trigger me to think about many things. 
Please stay in touch! 

From Minako Watanabe
------ 

My gratitude to many Cairns people for supporting Fukushima for 10 years.
The beautiful smiles and messages warmed my heart. 

From Yumi Takano 
 ------

My gratitude to many Cairns people for supporting Fukushima for 10 years.
The beautiful smiles and messages warmed my heart. 

From Yumi Takano 
 ------

I could feel the energy from Cairns, really touched me. 
Thank you so much everyone involved, really appreciated. 
 ------
Thank you very much! 


Smile with Kids

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿